Intelliquip develops web apps for manufacturers of complex engineered-to-order fluid handling equipment to select, quote, and process orders for their products. This position is part of our dedicated and focused professional services team. Knowledge Engineers help implement the product data necessary to support the manufacturer product lines. This involves a combination of engineering know-how, ability to consider how best to model systems, working with – and mentoring – the client product engineers, etc.
We are looking for a highly talented engineer with:
- A passion for being a professional, personable consultant that can support both the sales cycle and the implementation aspects of our business
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to adapt to a wide variety of challenges
- The ability to generate high quality, well-modeled solutions
- An understanding of product data management (PDM) systems
- Outgoing personality that is able to work in a team environment and have fun
- Implement product data solutions, curves, modeling various characteristics of the product
- Work with configurator/rules engine type applications
- Assist development of new features by serving as a proxy for the client, and a subject matter expert
- Help implement configurable aspects of the solution to tailor various aspects to suit specific client needs (user experience, organization roles and privileges, etc.)
- Provide assistance, direction and mentoring to client engineers as appropriate
- Collaborate on Customer Implementations
- Coordinate the planning, execution, and delivery of customer implementations of the Intelliquip IFE.
- Interface with other members of the Professional Services team to coordinate implementations.
- Perform periodic on-site and weekly project review meetings with customers.
- Perform Knowledge Development activities during a project
- Develop basic to high level competency in the use of Intelliquip’s Selector and Configurator Knowledge Builders
- Collect data from customers for their implementations and format for importing into Intelliquip knowledge builders
- Review customer interviews as well as published product line data and price books to extract data for completion of implementations
- Provide pre-sales support
- Support customer training during project handover
- Support Development in delivering software features/releases
Required qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related major
- Ability to work in the U.S.
Applications can be sent to email@example.com