Whether through sales, software development, knowledge engineering, or professional consulting, a place on our innovative team will provide you with a great environment to cultivate your career. We leverage the unique skill sets of our team members to break new ground in our technical specialties and enhance our abilities as general consultants to the fluid handling equipment industry.
Intelliquip is well into its second decade as a company, but we’ve still maintained our start-up culture. Every team member has a real impact on the company’s success and our clients’ success. Our compensation is fair, competitive, and performance-driven.
We are always looking for innovators with a passion for client service.
Contact us for details at email@example.com
Rails & Java Software Engineers
Intelliquip develops web apps for manufacturers of complex, engineered-to-order, fluid-handling equipment (e.g., pumps, compressors, valves) to select, quote, and process orders for their products.
Work with our fun and hard working team — which includes one of the co-authors of the Agile Manifesto — to help chart the course for our web-based applications to meet our growing demand for modern, clean, awesome, responsive, UX.
We are looking for awesome Rails/Java/DevOps engineers for:
- Full Java stack (Apache, Tomcat, SQL Server).
- DevOps who understand scalable, cloud-based solutions.
Contact us now if you have:
- A passion for being a professional software craftsman
- Strong problem-solving skills, able to adapt to a wide variety of challenges
- The ability to generate high-quality, well-architected solutions
- The knack for staying on the leading edge of modern web app development
- Outgoing personality, able to work in a team environment and have fun debating architecture and alternative designs (but not ad infinitum :-))
- A nut about test-driven and behavior-driven development (or willing to be guided)
- An interest in challenging problem domains: fluid handling mechanical equipment, mathematical algorithms, cool graphing requirements, etc.
Skills & Requirements:
Developer Responsibilities include:
- Help build out new products using Ruby, Rails, HTML5, JS, MongoDB, SQL Server, etc.
- Redesign and enhance existing complex Java applications to address new requirements or code maintenance / refactoring / bugs (the usual)
- Perform thorough testing of all code via BDD/TDD
- Provide assistance, direction and mentoring to junior developers as appropriate
DevOps responsibilities include:
- Help improve our existing deployment strategy
- Help redesign a brand new infrastructure
- Multiple geographies (US, Europe)
- Fault tolerant, disaster recovery
- Load balancing
- Ruby/Rails/MongoDB stack
- Java 2EE/Servlet, Tomcat, Apache, SQL Server
- Behavior- and Test-Driven Development
- Responsive web design, Zurb Foundation
- Git, Mercurial
- AWS, Heroku, Docker, et al
Though we anticipate the successful applicant to have a few years of successively growing experience, we are not adverse to the “wunderkind” with a great aptitude and attitude!
We prefer someone to be close enough to meet with/work in our new office in an awesome, historical, downtown Bethlehem, PA, location. But, given a stellar, proven, remote talent, we might be able to work something out.
Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org