Whether through sales, software development, knowledge engineering, or professional consulting, a place on our innovative team will provide you with a great environment to cultivate your career. We leverage the unique skill sets of our team members to break new ground in our technical specialties and enhance our abilities as general consultants to the fluid handling equipment industry.
Intelliquip is well into its second decade as a company, but we’ve still maintained our start-up culture. Every team member has a real impact on the company’s success and our clients’ success. Our compensation is fair, competitive, and performance-driven.
We are always looking for innovators with a passion for client service.
Contact us for details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Intelliquip develops web apps for manufacturers of complex engineered-to-order fluid handling equipment to select, quote, and process orders for their products. This position is part of our dedicated and focused professional services team. Knowledge Engineers help implement the product data necessary to support the manufacturer product lines. This involves a combination of engineering know-how, ability […]
Intelliquip develops web apps for manufacturers of complex engineered-to-order fluid handling equipment to select, quote, and process orders for their products. This position is part of our dedicated and focused professional services team. Knowledge Engineers help implement the product data necessary to support the manufacturer product lines. This involves a combination of engineering know-how, ability to consider how best to model systems, working with – and mentoring – the client product engineers, etc.
We are looking for a highly talented engineer with:
- A passion for being a professional, personable consultant that can support both the sales cycle and the implementation aspects of our business
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to adapt to a wide variety of challenges
- The ability to generate high quality, well-modeled solutions
- An understanding of product data management (PDM) systems
- Outgoing personality that is able to work in a team environment and have fun
- Implement product data solutions, curves, modeling various characteristics of the product
- Work with configurator/rules engine type applications
- Assist development of new features by serving as a proxy for the client, and a subject matter expert
- Help implement configurable aspects of the solution to tailor various aspects to suit specific client needs (user experience, organization roles and privileges, etc.)
- Provide assistance, direction and mentoring to client engineers as appropriate
- Collaborate on Customer Implementations
- Coordinate the planning, execution, and delivery of customer implementations of the Intelliquip IFE.
- Interface with other members of the Professional Services team to coordinate implementations.
- Perform periodic on-site and weekly project review meetings with customers.
- Perform Knowledge Development activities during a project
- Develop basic to high level competency in the use of Intelliquip’s Selector and Configurator Knowledge Builders
- Collect data from customers for their implementations and format for importing into Intelliquip knowledge builders
- Review customer interviews as well as published product line data and price books to extract data for completion of implementations
- Provide pre-sales support
- Support customer training during project handover
- Support Development in delivering software features/releases
Required qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related major
- Ability to work in the U.S.
Applications can be sent to email@example.com
Intelliquip develops web apps for manufacturers of complex, engineered-to-order, fluid-handling equipment (e.g., pumps, compressors, valves) to select, quote, and process orders for their products.
Work with our fun and hard working team — which includes one of the co-authors of the Agile Manifesto — to help chart the course for our web-based applications to meet our growing demand for modern, clean, awesome, responsive, UX.
We are looking for awesome Rails/Java/DevOps engineers for:
- Full Java stack (Apache, Tomcat, SQL Server).
- DevOps who understand scalable, cloud-based solutions.
Contact us now if you have:
- A passion for being a professional software craftsman
- Strong problem-solving skills, able to adapt to a wide variety of challenges
- The ability to generate high-quality, well-architected solutions
- The knack for staying on the leading edge of modern web app development
- Outgoing personality, able to work in a team environment and have fun debating architecture and alternative designs (but not ad infinitum :-))
- A nut about test-driven and behavior-driven development (or willing to be guided)
- An interest in challenging problem domains: fluid handling mechanical equipment, mathematical algorithms, cool graphing requirements, etc.
Skills & Requirements:
Developer Responsibilities include:
- Help build out new products using Ruby, Rails, HTML5, JS, MongoDB, SQL Server, etc.
- Redesign and enhance existing complex Java applications to address new requirements or code maintenance / refactoring / bugs (the usual)
- Perform thorough testing of all code via BDD/TDD
- Provide assistance, direction and mentoring to junior developers as appropriate
DevOps responsibilities include:
- Help improve our existing deployment strategy
- Help redesign a brand new infrastructure
- Multiple geographies (US, Europe)
- Fault tolerant, disaster recovery
- Load balancing
- Ruby/Rails/MongoDB stack
- Java 2EE/Servlet, Tomcat, Apache, SQL Server
- Behavior- and Test-Driven Development
- Responsive web design, Zurb Foundation
- Git, Mercurial
- AWS, Heroku, Docker, et al
Though we anticipate the successful applicant to have a few years of successively growing experience, we are not adverse to the “wunderkind” with a great aptitude and attitude!
We prefer someone to be close enough to meet with/work in our new office in an awesome, historical, downtown Bethlehem, PA, location. But, given a stellar, proven, remote talent, we might be able to work something out.
Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest NewsAll TopicsFPX Acquires Fluid Handling Equipment Industry Innovator, Intelliquip
IQ in the FieldAll TopicsNo One Was Ever Fired for Hiring an Expert in Their Niche
IQ in the FieldArtificial Intelligence May Garner the Press, but Expert Systems Flipped Our World